Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FOOD-DAY, TUESDAY!

My favorite dive in Midland has to be Tater World located at 802 S. Garfield in Midland.


I always feel like I am at home when eating there. They have great breakfasts with huge breakfast burritos, made to order any way you want. And the blueberry pancakes are to die for, with more blueberries than cake. 

Our last visit was for lunch and I ordered my usual Philly cheese steak with twisters. 

The steak is so tender and juicy, accompanied by sweet grilled onions and bell peppers. The whole sandwich is topped with melted, gooey Swiss cheese... so delicious. Tater World's signature tater twisters are homemade potato chips, and they are perfection. I always have twisters left over to take with me for an afternoon snack. 

My husband and I have had just about everything on the menu, and have never found anything we didn't like. The burgers are juicy, the baked potatoes are huge, the home-made salsa is fresh and served with homemade chips, and on Fridays you can find the best catfish in town. If you are looking for a great American food experience, try Tater World, it is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment